Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thai Curry





Hello
Look here
Listen to my poetry

I sang when I picked up, on my way
From my stock at pantry

Some basil
Some lemon
And pieces of galangal

Today in my kitchen
I danced around 
When I tried a new recipe

In hot oil
I dumped
Few shots of coconut milk

Stirring, stirring, stirring, stirring
With basil, lemon, chilies

Some chicken
Some broccoli
Two spoons of paste greenery

Smelling, smelling, smelling, smelling,
The fragrance is, oh so sweet

The richness
The quality
Taste chicken dipped in veggies

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out
Eat  
Drool not
Over my Thai curry

also cross posted on my FB page at Pushpee's World

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani