Friday, January 10, 2014

Remembering a Friend

Remembering my friend 
on her birthday  
thinking when I will see her again. 

Its been many moons and Suns  
she has been far away..

Remembering the trips to social events, 
traveling in local trains, 
visiting laughter and poetry clubs  
returning home very late..

Remembering the times at railway station, 
waiting endlessly
but she is always late..
she smiles coyly 
lets me frown 
then we run together 
to catch approaching train

Remembering my dearest friend today 
and all I can do is 
wish her well..
wherever she is 
happy now.
adding my birthday wishes as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani