Friday, July 12, 2013

Dreadful Poem : SunSet and Moon


there is a moon outside my window
its not indian
there is no woman waiting on the terrace
to offer it water or milk
no pampering or fuss over it
it stands there alone over the horizon
watching its own reflection in the sea

It winks at setting sun
who cares not for an ardent fan
blushes too much on its own
in its self praise
spreading its red color
over the bosom of clouds

Moon just shines
unlike its cousin in India
that entralls people on every festival
this Spanish moon
seduces only me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani