Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello! Can you read me?

Each day I wait for you
To say something to me
Just a whimper will do
To let me know that you care for me

I make noise
Stamp my feet
Snap my finger
To draw your attention to notice me

But lost you are
Into your own world
Where I don’t exist
Nor the memories of me

Have I lost you to the world
Where nature never speaks
Has your love turned to stone
And crossed overseas

Sometimes I wish
I could walk into your mind
Steal your thoughts
and coat them with graphic of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani