Friday, June 29, 2007

Attitude

With chin up in the air
I walk straight ahead
Afraid I am not
Of very hard times

They don’t last forever
Why be afraid? They are just guests
To stay for a while, after harsh winter,
There will always be,
A warm summer of happy times

It is better to follow a friendly star
Then to be confused by a cruel storm
Success comes to those, who are brave and strong,
Time is experience, it teaches us all

It is okay to feel the emotion of feelings
There is no shame in crying aloud
We giggle with joy when we feel too bright
Don’t we simply write, when words flow out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani